MHD-ROCKLAND sets itself apart as a world-class provider of fixed-wing aircraft services and support by working hard every day to make life easier for legacy aircraft operators around the globe. By leveraging over 40 years of experience and strong industry partnerships, we ensure mission-readiness for our global customers.
We are dedicated to your fleet’s safety.
What makes MHD-ROCKLAND unique :
- One of the largest privately-owned P-3 and C-130 inventories in the world.
- We own and operate five P-3C Orions – all former RAAF aircraft.
- New P-3 Pilot and Flight Engineer Training Program offered to Global P-3 Operators.
- World-wide locations give customers access to hard-to find parts and in-house R&O services.
- Cost effective solutions and value-added services to support your fixed-wing aircraft needs.
Our mission is to provide fleet operators and repair stations around the globe with aircraft parts they need to reduce downtime and extend operations for both military and commercial aircraft.
PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
- An honest and accurate expected delivery date with updated information on order progress.
- Products which meet regulatory requirements and purchase order requirements.
- Impeccable, year-round, 24-hour global customer service.
- A fair pricing policy.
BIRTH OF MHD
Charles Dollimore established MHD International Aircraft Parts Inc.
Bryan Dollimore established Rockland Aerospace Inc.
Rockland Aerospace opens a rep office in Maryland
ZANTOP FLEET PURCHASE
Rockland Aerospace purchases Zantop fleet of 7 Electras ( L-188). 3 of 7 aircraft used in fire fighting activities.
FLORIDA LOCATION OPENS
MHD-R opens an office and warehouse in Green Cove Springs
MHD-R STARTS IN-HOUSE RO SHOP
MHD-R started its own RO shop. C-130 ball screws was one of the first capabilities.
MHD-R TECH OPS
MHD-R acquires license from Goodrich Aerospace ( Collins Aerospace). MHD-R Tech Ops was born
MHD-R opens a rep office in Indonesia.
Tried, tested and true
Always ahead of the industry
An experienced global team working for you