MHD-ROCKLAND SERVICES – FLIGHT OPS UNIT
P-3 FLIGHT TESTING
With five available airframes, we have the capacity and FAA certificate to test, on-wing and in-flight. The P-3 is a power house of electricity, test points, fairings, and custom configurations available. We even have one aircraft with work stations removed, and full glass cockpit with modern weather radar available. The low gross weight, allows for the scalable custom configuration and on-board technician / engineer evaluation in real time.
P-3 FLIGHT TRAINING PROGRAM
Commencing Dec 2020, MHD-ROCKLAND Services in partnership with ESG Aerosystems introduced a comprehensive training program for P-3 aircrew positions including co-pilots, patrol plane commanders, instructor pilots, flight engineers, instructor flight engineers, and flight currency training.
In addition to meeting the P-3 Flight training needs of Global customers like the German Navy, this program will support the Naval Education and Training Security Assistance Field Activity’s (NETSAFA) applicable field units and other program offices and stakeholders.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Single Source Training Solution: the world’s only complete training solution: 5 commercially-owned P-3s on the flight line
- Experienced former VP-30 P-3 Instructor Pilots and Instructor Flight Engineers
- Flexible and scalable curricula to meet your specific needs and budget
- Pilot & Flight Engineer (FE) CAT I/III/V syllabi, Instructor Pilot/FE Training (IUT), Pilot/FE Currency, Remediation
- Ground Turn Operator and Maintenance Personnel Classroom and On-the-Job Training
- Leveraging legacy P-3 training (FRS model).
LOCATION AND FACILITIES
MHD-ROCKLAND Flight Ops facilities located at Keystone Heights Airport, Florida. Home to five MHD-ROCKLAND P-3 aircraft, the facility is well-equipped to host students and provide hands-on mission-ready training. The duration of the training program varies with the type of aircrew position and will include both simulator and live flight training.