MHD-ROCKLAND TECHNICAL OPERATIONS USA – PROPELLER MRO
PRESS RELEASE: MHD-R Acquires Northwest Propeller Services
Northwest Propeller Service has been offering repair, overhaul and maintenance of Propellers since 1985. The experienced team is capable of meeting the demands of individual aircraft owners as well as 121, 135, and military operators that are in need of propellers or services.
These services include:
- General aviation dynamic propeller balancing
We specialize in a number of propeller aircraft utilizing any propeller type:
- Fixed pitch
- Variable pitch
- Constant speed
- Piston and turboprop propellers to include
- Metal blade repair
- Composite blade
Repair & Overhaul:
The repair and overhaul process follows a rigid procedure to ensure that customers receive timely service with minimum downtime. Decades of propeller repair, maintenance and service makes us uniquely qualified to perform virtually any service to your metal or composite propeller assembly.
Proper repair and maintenance of your propeller assembly is critical to its performance and TBO life. From the latest five bladed composite assemblies down to a fixed pitch or wooden prop, let us give you the service you need for continued reliable operation.
Our overhaul includes complete disassemble and cleaning, repair, precision blade grinding, reassembly, static balancing and testing: Below is a short list of what some of our specialized capabilities are:
- Thrust ring grinding
- Shot peening
- Non-Destructive Inspection that includes:
- Bore Scope inspection
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Blade fillet cut and cold roll
- Advanced precision measuring equipment
- Blade de-icer repair and replacement
- Vacuum assisted composite blade repair
- Static Balancing
- Dynamic Balancing for GA aircraft
Contact our team today to find out how we can help you.