The C-27J Spartan is an Aircraft developed and manufactured by Leonardo-Finmeccanica’s Aircraft Division, equipped with engines and various other systems also used on the Lockheed Martin C-130J. MHD-ROCKLAND provides military aviation spare parts, components and MRO solutions for the C-27J Spartan and all its variants.
MHD-ROCKLAND has experience in the C-27J Spartan Engine Assemblies, Rotables, Consumables, Avionics, Hardware, Landing Gear, Electrical Assemblies, Fasteners, and Structural Assemblies.
- Extensive C-27J inventory
- TCCA certified repair facilities with EASA approval
- Obsolescence management
- OEM approved genuine spare parts
- Repair management
- Rotable exchange pool
- Compliance with all export controls annotated in AECA via ITAR, EAR and the Canadian EIPA & DPA
- Strict quality control. ASA-100,AS9110:C and ISO 9001:2015A, AS9120:B and ISO 9001:2015.
Our C-27J Capabilities and Services
- Electric Motor Operated Shut-off Valve
- Wheel Brake Selector Valve
- Elevator Actuator
- Rudder Actuator
- Flap Drive and Actuation System
- Engine Assemblies
- Rotables, Consumables
- Landing Gear
- Electrical Assemblies
- Structural Assemblies