NORTHWEST PROPELLER-An MHD-ROCKLAND Company, Puyallup Washington
Email Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for an exciting working environment that offers stability, growth, and the opportunity to work with an experienced and collaborative team while at the same time broadening your knowledge about the aviation industry? Then MHD-ROCKLAND INC / NORTHWEST PROPELLER SERVICE is the place you want to be.
We are looking for an energetic individual for the positions of an Airframe and Powerplant Technician, for our Puyallup, WA location. The candidate should possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills along with a willingness to learn and grow within our global organization.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Properly executing the duties assigned.
· Performing maintenance and alteration tasks on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers’ instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
· Ensuring that they are thoroughly familiar with all tools and equipment, including inspection aids, used within their assigned area of responsibility.
· Reviewing documentation of all previous work accomplished on product.
· Reviewing calibration stickers on tools are in expiry dates prior to using.
· Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record.
· Must have A & P License or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to work independently while being a team player
· Experience with an ERP system is a plus
Full Time Monday-Thursday
Salary is negotiable.
Company offers medical, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K benefits.
- Aviation & Aerospace